Spicy Prawn Cocktail
- 1/2 cup (150g) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce (hot Thai-style chilli sauce)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 24 cooked prawns, peeled (deveined)
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Combine mayonnaise, tomato sauce, sriracha and lemon juice in a bowl. Season and set aside.
- Divide lettuce among 6 serving glasses and top with cucumber and avocado. Pile the prawns on top and drizzle with the sauce. Serve sprinkled with paprika and chives.
Image and recipe courtesy www.taste.com.au