Parmesan Baked Salmon
- Norwegian Salmon Fillets 150g – 200g Portions per person)
- Bread Crumbs
- Parmesan (finely grated)
- Parsley (finely chopped)
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Eggs (2-3 eggs for egg wash)
- Fresh Lemon (wedges for serving)
- Pre-heat your oven on 200 degrees celcius at least 10 minutes before placing the Salmon in to bake.
- In a bowl, add bread crumbs and finely grated Parmesan in a 1:1 ratio. Start with one cup of each. Increase as you need.
- Season the Parmesan and bread crumb mixture with onion powder, garlic powder, salt & pepper to taste. Add a splash of olive oil and mix together (using a fork)
- In a separate bowl, prepare a simple egg wash using 2 – 3 eggs
- Gently dip the Salmon into the egg wash, ensuring all sides are coated. Then dip into the Parmesan mixture making sure all sides are coated. Repeat once or twice
- Coat baking rack with olive oil or spray and-cook and place Salmon fillets on rack
- Bake until golden brown (approx. 35 minutes)
Tips: Serve with lemon wedges, a dip of your choice and delicious sides. When purchasing your Salmon, ask one of the friendly F4A staff to portion and debone your fillets.
Recipe written by Fish4Africa ambassador, Claire Baillie-Stewart @cooking__with__claire