For the Boil
- Boil 1 litre of water in a pot and add all the seasonings and the juice of 1 lemon.
- First boil the potatoes in it for 20 minutes or until they are cooked and then add the corn, then the seafood.
Please note that prawn’s cooking time is 5-6 minutes as soon as they turn orange, lobster tails are 7 minutes and mussels are 3-4 minutes. Add the smoked sausage as well as the eggs and cook for 2 minutes and take everything out of the mixture and set aside.
For the Butter Sauce
- On a separate pan add 1 tablespoon of Willowcreek olive oil, 1tablespoon of butter
- Once it has melted add onion and sauté till soft , add 1 teaspoon of minced garlic and then add all the seasonings and toast them.
- Squeeze the juice of another lemon onto the pan and then add 4 tbsp of butter gradually stirring and then add 1 spoon of the seafood broth for balance.
- Cook until all the spices have been mixed and cooked then pour over your seafood boil and serve.