- Brush fillets with sesame oil (not the skin)
- Season with salt and white pepper
- Score skin of fillets with sharp knife ( this prevents the skin from shrinking when cooking) fold fish in half and make 2 – 3 cuts through the skin into the flesh not all the way through.
- Season skin with just salt
- Coat flesh side of fish (brushed with sesame oil) with the black & white sesame seeds
- In a medium heat non-stick pan cook 2 fillets at a time skin side down ALWAYS!!
- Allow skin to crispen up before turning over to the flesh side about 3 minutes a side.
- Remove from heat and allow fish to rest. Get to room temp, then transfer to the fridge.
- Slice with sharp knife whilst fish is cool.
Serve with fresh passion fruit, onion sprouts and lightly toasted shaved coconut and enjoy!
Recipe provided courtesy of Keanons Kitchen.