Simple & Slightly Spicy Pan-Fried Yellowtail
- Whole yellowtail
- A handful of flour (roughly 1/3 cup)
- A few pinches of smoked salt
- Black pepper
- A few grinds of smoked chilli flakes
- Garlic and parsley butter
- Add a good few pinches of smoked salt, lots of black pepper and a few grinds of smoked chilli flakes to a handful of flour.
- Slice the fish into small fillets and dust each piece in the seasoned flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
- Fry them in batches in a pan with olive oil.
- Melt about a tablespoon of garlic and parsley butter and drizzle it over the fish.
- Serve with fresh lemon and enjoy!
Recipe by Sam Linsel of Drizzle & Dip.
Read more here: http://bit.ly/2edUasI