Spanish Seafood Salad
- 950g shrimp, cooked & peeled
- 680g crab meat
- 450g octopus, drained
- 1¼ cup green stuffed pimento olives, halved
- 1 large crisp green pepper, diced
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium sweet onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- Green Chile Habanero Hot Sauce, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon salt, to taste
- Add cooked & peeled shrimp to a large mixing bowl.
- Chop half of “crab” meat, by hand and flake the other half. Add to mixing bowl.
- Chop larger chunks of octopus. Add to bowl, mix all seafood together.
- Add halved olives, diced green peppers, tomatoes, onion, garlic, olive oil, Green Chile Habanero Hot Sauce, and salt. Mix well.
- Cover the bowl & let the salad sit for a few hours in the fridge to blend flavours.
Serve cold. This salad is wonderful by itself or with lime, avocado, salad, pasta, rice, tortilla chips, fresh flour tortillas, or crackers.
Recipe via www.craftycookingmama.com