As we all know by now, a good diet is essential when it comes to looking and feeling great. Some amazing ingredients – like omega-3 – are not just great for general health and disease prevention, but they have some beauty benefits too.
Fish like Norwegian Salmon, trout and mackerel are all rich in omega-3 – an ingredient that has proven results for healthy, great looking skin and hair.
What are the benefits?
FOR THE HAIR
- Omega-3 fatty acids nourish your hair follicles for stronger, shinier hair.
- Helps keep the scalp moisturised and balanced.
- Promotes hair growth and helps prevent hair loss.
- Increases hair strength and thickness.
- Prevents hair breakage.
FOR THE SKIN
- Fatty acids nourish the skin from the inside out, acting as natural moisturisers that keep the skin balanced and glowing.
- Improves the skin’s barrier function, helping to lock moisture in and protect the body from irritants
- Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, Omega-3 helps keep sun-induced skin redness at bay.
- Fight’s wrinkles with its powerful anti-aging properties.
- Helps prevent sun spots.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help fortify the cell membranes, which in turn help protect the cell from harmful free radicals.
So the next time you switch up your beauty regime, remember to ask yourself what’s for lunch!